Falkor Defense Recce Black with SDU1.0 e-silver GB
The Falkor Recce rifle from EMG provides the operator with a lightweight, nimble and accurate alternative to traditional heavier profile barreled rifles. The Recce is steeped in history, originally designed in-house by U.S. Navy SEAL Team armorers, and later by the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Crane Division (often referred to as NSWC-Crane or Crane), the SEAL Recon Rifle was developed to provide SEAL snipers with a portable, lightweight, accurate weapon with greater lethality than a standard M4 carbine.
The Falkor Recce from EMG starts with a metal upper and lower receiver unlike any other AEG on the market. With extensive tactical styling, this receiver is bar none. In addition to the unique styling of the Falkor, nearly every piece is ambidextrous including the magazine catch, bolt release, short throw fire selector and a Falkor Mach 15 Ambi-charging handle is also present to complete the high end look of this rifle. A Super Dynamic 3-Gun Trigger style straight trigger gives the operator a unique and fast trigger manipulation. The Flared Magwell grip features ridges on the front for operators who prefer a magwell style grip on their rifle. It should also be noted that the upper receiver sports a unique style that will set the look apart from every other M4 variant on the market. Moving onward you will find a flush top rail leading into Falkor's Tranny Free-Float 14.6 MLOK™ Handguard, allowing the end user to install any MLOK compatible accessories and rail segments. The furniture of the Falkor Recce is also optimized for performance, modularity and comfort. A textured, slim profile motor grip paired with the Minimalist Stock not only completes the look of the rifle, but makes it an extremely comfortable piece to shoulder and field.
Internally the Falkor Recce features a reinforced gearbox that has been precisely polished and inspected to ensure a low thermal and frictional coefficient. 8mm stainless ball bearings, a smooth trigger, high heat contact switch, a ball bearing spring guide and a high quality steel gear set make the internals of the Falkor Recce match the outstanding externals of this rifle.
We all know those who like to say that any AR-15 platform rifle is just "another M4", go ahead and try to say that to the EMG Falkor Recce and you will most definitely run into some contention.
- Length: Collapsed 33.25-inches
- Weight: 5.75 lbs
- Inner Barrel: ~370mm
- Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
- Muzzle Velocity: 390~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
- Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
- Gearbox: New Ver 2 eSilver Edge Gear Box (SDU1.0) with Mirco Switch Trigger
- Motor: Long Type high torque performance motor.
- Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
- Battery: 7.4v to 11.1v Small Type LiPo recommended (Wired to stock with Dean connector)
- Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
- Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual, Vertical grip
- Licensed and designed by Falkor Defense, voted Shotshow 2017 brand of the year!
- Billet type AR-15 receiver replica treated with firearm grade external finish for ultimate realism.
- EMG special edition fully-upgraded quick spring change Silver-Edge "Ultra Smooth" gearbox.
- Fully automatic / semi-automatic select fire with 300 rd high capacity magazine.
- VG6 Epsilon high performance muzzle break replica
- Ambidextrous mirrored controls short throw safety selector, ambidextrous charging handle, and ambidextrous magazine catch
- FALKOR “Tranny” Free-Float 14.6” MLOK™ Handguard with 16 inch barrel
- Super Dynamic 3-Gun styke trigger
- SDU1.0 e-silver Edge Non-Programmable Gear Box
- Power Source
- NiMH / Li Po Battery
- Firing Mode
- Safe / Semi Auto / Full Auto
- Shell Ejection